- Cazorla: Dragon's Milk. 8/10. Dominated the midfield and created innumerable chances.
- Gervinho: Old Rasputin. 8/10. MOTM. Pranced and shimmied all over. Could have and should have scored a few more.
- Koscielny: Cadillac Mountain Stout. 7/10. Solid all-around, anchoring the defense all day. Under the radar but excellent.
- Giroud: Sierra Nevada Porter. 7/10. Mellow and smooth. Under-delivers just a touch, but still quality.
- Arteta: Edmund Fitzgerald. 7/10. Quiet, but sneaks up on you and knocks you for a loop when you least expect it.
- Ramsey: Two-Hearted Ale. 7/10. Classy and subtle and won't give up until you're satisfied.
- Sagna: Fat Tire.7/10. Quality all around and everywhere you want him to be.
- Rosický: New Glarus Spotted Cow. 6/10. Reliable and offering flashes of brilliance.
- Mertesacker: Raison D'Etre. 6/10. Could've scored one or two; helped to hold down that back line.
- Fabianski: Daisy Cutter. 5/10. Did about as much as he could, might've done better on the goal.
- Monreal: Honker's Ale. 5/10. Really should've done better on the goal but was decent.
And the subs:
- Oxlade-Chamberlain: Anchor Steam. 6/10. Replaced Gervinho and drew the foul for Arteta's PK.
- Gibbs: Pete's Wicked. 5/10. He's there and pretty good but not memorable.
- Podolski: Blue Moon. 5/10. Cute and not without its charm but doesn't really stand out.
Good times, all around. Make sure you celebrate enthusiastically but wisely.